envelopeadmin@ncgu.co.uk phone0114 249 1625

Ormskirk Golf Club

Situated a mere seven miles from the Southport coast, founded in 1899, the Club offers a 6,533-yard, par-70 course over 125 acres. Previously the Old Deer Park of Lathom House, its easy-walking heathland feels well off the beaten track despite its proximity to the historic market town of Ormskirk. Away from the traffic noise and hurly-burly of everyday life, our immaculate surroundings have been the venue for numerous Regional Open Qualifying events and County Matches. As recently as 2016, we also hosted the Lancashire Amateur Championship and Lancashire Professional Golfers’ Association Championshiop, both to considerbale acclaim